Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busted Bracket League

If you would like to join my busted bracket league just follow this link, or if you prefer, just register on Yahoo and enter this group ID--1709 and leave the password field blank. Here are my busted bracket picks. HA! I will post these on Thursday after the games start. Here is a recap of what I picked in the full bracket league.

EAST
UNC v Wash St--UNC
Louisville v Tennessee--Louisville

UNC v Louisville--UNC

MIDWEST
KU v Clemson--KU
USC v Davidson--USC

KU v USC--KU

SOUTH
Memphis v Pittsburgh--Pittsburgh
Stanford v Texas--Stanford

Stanford v Pittsburgh--Pittsburgh

WEST
UCLA v Drake--UCLA
Xavier v West Virginia--Xavier

UCLA v Xavier--Xavier


Of course not all of those games are the teams that are actually playing, but those are the ones I officially picked when the brackets closed last Thursday.

No comments: